BEST WESTERN PLUS
Kingsland, GA 31548
Holiday Inn Hotel and Conference Center
5 Reasons to Stay
- Excellent Value with Great Rates
- Free Hot Breakfast Buffet
- Friendly, Caring, & Knowledgable Staff & Service
- Quality Hotel & Amenities
- Convenient Location (I-95 Exit 3)
The Choice for Kingsland, GA Hotels...
There's something special about our little corner of southern Georgia. Rest...Relax...Rejuvenate...at the Best Western Plus Kingsland. Located directly off I-95, near the Georgia coast of the Atlantic Ocean.
Take a short, scenic ferry ride to the Cumberland Island National Seashore. This majestic American treasure is home to wild horses, countless varieties of birds and a host of exotic wildlife in the unspoiled marsh and swampland that make up the island. How about a very unique photo op? Stop by the Bancroft Sail Memorial Exhibit to snap a photo of a submarine rising from a sea of...grass? The submarine replica marks the entrance to the Kings Bay Naval Submarine Base located just minutes from our hotel. Shop for the perfect souvenirs for everyone on your list - yourself included - in the charming boutiques that line the narrow streets of downtown Kingsland. Do you have to the courage to go searching for alligators on a swamp tour of Okefenokee Wildlife Refuge? Never fear, the fun-filled tour is professionally guided and perfectly safe. At our Hotel, you'll discover that it's only natural to get back to nature on the South Georgia coast.
We're passionate about taking good care of you. That's why we offer a broad range of services and amenities to make your stay comfortable, memorable and exceptional.
Whether you're planning a corporate meeting or need accommodations for a family reunion or your child's sporting group, we're delighted to offer you easy planning and booking tools to make the process quick and organized.
Our promise to you includes a clean, comfortable well appointed hotel room. If you're traveling with your family, you may opt for a room with two beds. Or, if you're here by yourself on business, why not book a room with a plush, king-sized bed so you can stretch out and relax?
Great Rates... Great Value... Right Decision... You will not be disappointed!
Spend the day Golfing, Canoeing, Fishing or visiting Cumberland Island, Okefenokee Swamp or Jekyll Island. Being very close to Florida, maybe even Jacksonville or picturesque Amelia Island. Then return to your peaceful oasis at our convenient Kingsland hotel. Learn more.
Get driving directions to our Kingsland, GA hotels
- Hotels near Kings Bay Naval Submarine Base / NSB Kings Bay
- Hotels in and near Kingsland Georgia
- Hotels near St Marys Georgia
- Hotels near Cumberland Island National Seashore
- Hotels near Okefenokee Swamp & National Wildlife Refuge
- Hotels near South East Georgia Regional Hospital
- Hotels near College of Coastal Georgia - Camden Center
- Hotels near Amelia Island & Fernandian Beach, Florida
- Hotels near Lockheed Martin - Kings Bay
- Hotels near BAE Systems - Kings Bay
- Hotels near General Dynamics Electric Boat
- Hotels near Laurel Island Links Golf Course
- Hotels near White Oak Plantation and Conservation Center
- Cumberland Island Getaway Package
- Graduation Camden County High School Class of 2013, Kingsland, Georgia, May 24, 2013