In a state where beautiful golf courses are around every other tall Georgia Pine… Laurel Island Links is a wooded links-style great 18 hole, 7011 yards, 72 PAR World-Class public golf course, with a combination of superior layout and conditions.
Designed by David Love III and opened in 1996 it stands out from the crowd because of its magnificent marsh views, well manicured Bermuda grass tees, Pine lined perfect fairways and silky smooth greens. Four of the holes are alongside the beautiful Georgia marsh-hemmed wondering Crooked River basin and water on almost every hole. Laurel Island Links golf course has it all.
Nominated by Golf Digest as one of the "Best New Courses in America" and Atlanta Magazine as the best golf course on the Georgia Coast, this course includes seven bridges spanning low-lying areas to connect the links.
- Great Rates & Excellent Value
- Free HOT Breakfast buffet - view listing
Quality hotel features & amenities:
- Interior corridor - 100% Smoke Free
- Free Reliable High Speed Internet connection
Comfortable elegantly appointed WELL LIT rooms include:
- 32” LCD Flat Panel TV with HBO, 150 Expanded Digital and HD cable channels – All Free
- Easy accessible electrical outlets
- Oversized Well Lit desk with ergonomic executive chair
- Lounge chair with ottoman
- Iron / Ironing Board
- and More!
- Business Center (Computer, printer, fax and copier)
- Fitness Center
- Valet & Guest Coin Laundry
- Meeting Facilities
- Outdoor Pool
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff and service
Convenient Location on I-95 at Exit 3
- Restaurants & Gas nearby
Laurel Island Links Golf
233 Marsh Harbour Parkway
Kingsland, GA 31548